2017/02/19

just single proud for me

One evening I came back to home from something hard working, our parent prepared special food only for me. Other siblings already fell in sleep, but that made me cry in so sad. So I asked parents could they join with me, but parents said me "parent never make different among the siblings, but you are only take heavy loading works today, so have enjoy meal, we can't share one bowlful food to all siblings" so I had food with cry without voice, that only one time I made parent proud for me, in my thought, grateful for parents and sorry for siblings you guys, also I blame to myself incapable such like me, couldn't cherish my own siblings! That next morning, my parents told them about me and I got just shy in front of you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

གལ་ཏེ་དགོངས་འཆར་ཡོད་ན་གཤམ་གྱི་ཤོག་སྟོང་དེར་བྲིས། google account ཡོད་ན་དེས་ཆོག མེད་ན་དྲ་ཤོག་གཤམ་གྱི་ anonymous བདམས་སྟེ་ post comment ཐོག་ལ་མནན་ཞིང་སླར་ཡང་ཨང་ཡིག་གི་ལྡེའུ་མིག་དག་མནན་ན་ཆོག